Thursday, May 14, 2009

New website in the works

After bouncing around for the past year (location- and career-wise), I'm finally finding my 'way'. I'm currently a fulltime CG artist at a biotech firm in British Columbia, and enjoying it very much. I originally moved here from Paris to do a Masters degree in cell biology at UBC, but soon realized that it wasn't for me. Everything perfectly fell into place after deciding to withdraw from the program in December. (Especially after hearing the great news that Pixar is opening a new studio here!) Now I'm preparing a website for my portfolio; and I'm also preparing one for The Lamarck Society.
The Lamarck Society is my most ambitious project; started together with some friends. It revolves around the idea of making documentaries on random subjects (emphasizing on arts, sciences, social issues, and environmental issues) while sailing around the world. I thought it would be fun to use The Life Aquatic as a model (being a big Wes Anderson fan). So, I've been busy trying to get these websites out!

1 comment:

Daniel Vasquez said...

I realized that I'm no web designer... bummer.